Sweet Home Alabama

This is the nth time I have watched this movie, and I can't still passed it even though I'm already sleepy. It's a romance and comedy mixed together.It's a story of a girl from Alabama named Melanie Carmichael who went to New York and became an up and rising fashion designer. She basically have a good life there already most especially that she's soon to be married to the son of the Mayor. But she has to go back in her hometown to finish some loose ends with her previous marriage and she has to see her husband again. Basically this is a happy ending story that proves that first love never dies. I can watch this movie over and over again  even if I have to take acne pills to cure all my pimples that are popping out for lack of sleep. This movie can make you fall in love over and over again. Besides, I like Resse Witherspoon, she's so cute and such a sweetheart. Josh Lucas is a very good actor too. Sweet Home Alabama is a movie that I can keep for my collection of love story movies.

Comments

Popular Posts