Being A Biker Mom

Guest post written by Candace Watson

I think that my kids were a little more worried than excited when they found out that I was getting a motorcycle. I thought that it would win me some brownie points with being cool from my kids, but they were really afraid that I was going to get hurt on it. Well, I told them that I would make sure to practice safety on the bike.
I thought that maybe I would find some safety tips for motorcycles online and show them to my kids. While I was online searching for some to show them, I came across some information about www.get.wildblue.com/. It sounded really great and I had wanted to find a new internet service for the house for a while now, so I signed up for an internet package that I found with the information online.
My daughter told me that I need to wear a helmet every time I ride, not knowing taht I already had one on order. But I guess that them being concerned for my safety just shows that I've done an OK job raising them!

Comments

Popular Posts