Breakfast At Denny's

Today is my day-off and I plan to my spend this whole day with my kids. First, I will bring them to Denny's and have them enjoy their favorite pancake puppies while I will just order my all time favorite, their regular pancakes. I have been very busy that I rarely spend time with my kids that's why I'm making it up to them. Then later at around 3pm, we might go to the Loeb Park again. We have to take advantage of the sunny weather because another month, it's gonna get cold here again and back to the depressing Winter weather.Oh well, sometimes it can be romantic just being cozy at home while it's gloomy in the outside. May God bless us another sunny weather today so that things will happened as planned.
These kids will be spoiled by mommy today :-) and they deserve it!







Comments

Popular Posts