Las Vegas Wedding

It's happening and it's confirmed. I have a very good friend who's finally getting married next month in Las Vegas. Most people are anxious if this is wedding will happen since it has been cancelled or postponed many times. But two weeks ago she finally got the ring. And I saw it last week and it is very beautiful. Have you seen those breathtaking scott kay rings in ladies bridal, it looks like those. Once you got the ring that's it. The wedding will be held on the second week of September but the reception will be held her on October 8. This is to accommodate the people who can't go to Las Vegas for work or money related reasons. I'm excited for both of them. This is gonna be the start of a very good beginning. I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

Comments

kim23 said…
Congratulations to your good friend! I wish them all the best and much happiness! I like very much these Las Vegas weddings! They are absolutely gorgeous and romantic! Viva Las Vegas! Have a wonderful weekend, Gina!

Popular Posts