Exhausted

I've been extremely exhausted lately. This is probably the effects of my tiring schedules last week. I have been driving a lot back and forth to Brookings. And I have been sleeping late because I watch my favorite shows in USA network. I should be using the DVR but for  some reason I'm too lazy to record my favorite shows. Doesn't make sense. Probably I'm even too exhausted to even write something with sense. I'm sorry. But today, is a good day. I bonded with my friends Beth, Marie, Gina W, Tita Mareng Tess. We're all working already and we didn't get to see often. Beth was cooking some Filipino foods so we hang out and had dinner together. We went home late. In my circle of friends, once we get together, we could spend hours and hours talking. We can pretty much anything under the sun. Till next time again.

Comments

Popular Posts