Farming Is A Passion

This is part of my father's farm. He grew corn, coffee, vegetables such as carrots, beans, cabbage, onions, and fruits such as Mango, Durian, Avocado and many more. My father is a passionate farmer. He's been farming since he was in his early 20s. We all admired him so much because he's a very hardworking person and he was able to give us a comfortable living and good education because of his farming. He's very knowledgeable in farming products such as composters, fertilizers and different ways in cultivating a good farm. In our town, people often asked his suggestions when it comes to farming matters. I can't wait to visit our farm again. Me and my siblings always love to hangout in our farm during vacation times. I can't wait to visit there again.

Comments

Popular Posts