Brother And Sisters United Forever

One of the things that I'm thankful about life is that I have a very good and strong family back in the Philippines. That's why I'm really praying and hoping that my parents will be able to go here soon  because when they're here it will be easy to bring my brothers and sisters over here too. I have three brothers and 1 sister. They have different personalities but they are all special to me. One of my brother is a headache sometimes but I still love him.He asked for an iPod and I'm gonna give it to him with an extra ipod charger so he don't have to worry about losing battery anymore. My other two brothers are awesome.They don't give my parents any problems. They are very responsible as well as my sister. They are all a blessing to me and I am thankful for that.

Comments

Popular Posts