Space Filler

This morning I get the chance to talk to my husband about our goals in life, our plans for the kids and everyhting about life in general. We are extremely happy for our life right now. We have struggles but it's just something that money can fix. Who doesn't have financial hardships right now. Financial problems is nothing because it can be solved. We are just truly blessed because we have everything that money can't buy and that is family and peace of mind. The conversations went very well that's why I share to him about his smoking habit. With this kind of topic, I am very careful because most of them time we talked about this, we end up arguing. He's been smoking since he was fifteen years old. I understand that it will be very difficult to stop it. He tried many times already because I've been nagging him. But it only lasts for 1 week then he smokes again.
So I suggested to him a healthier choice. The electronic cigarette or what they called e-cigarette. It's suppose to imitate smoking. My husband's main reason why he smokes is because he's bored. Basically, it's a space filler. So this e-cigarette can help him and many other cigarette smokers out there. I sincerely believe this is a better option if they can't stop. I do believe that it has been approved in the market for awhile now and in fact it has been widely used by many people. One popular brand is Blu E Cigarette. Right now they offer a 30 day money back guarantee and a one year warranty and free shipping. I think it's worth a try.

Comments

Popular Posts