Oppss Busted

This is hilariously scary. Last Sunday I woke up early to do some shopping in Brookings Oregon. It's about 18 miles drive. I got a shopping pass plus they don't have taxes and the price of gas is cheaper so it's worth the travel. Driving early in the morning is fun because there is no traffic. So I was in 101, just right I cross the Oregon border, I saw this fast blue moving vehicle and I was speeding up to catch with it. It's just the thrill of catching with this speeder. I figure out that if someone will be caught for speeding that would be him because the CHP will saw him first. But I thought I'll get a heart attack when I found out it was the Oregon police. I didn't know that their car is blue or bluish. Next time I will go to Oregon, I will be more careful because they also have cctv cameras everywhere which is a good thing because it's for safety also.

Comments

Popular Posts