Can't Resist

Wow 16 more days before Halloween and yet I'm still debating which costumes I want the kids to wear.  I have a closet full of costumes for them because I keep their costumes in one place. You know how toddlers are, they want to wear costumes any day they want. My daughter has all kinds of princess dresses. Last year, I bought seven costumes during the after Halloween sale that's why it's cheap.It is like less than $5 each costume. If I remember right, I got a Ninja Costume for $1.75 only. I'm just lucky because the kids don't mind wearing the costumes we had already so I don't have to buy new ones. But last Wednesday, I can't help but buy this cute Superman costume for my son from Old Navy. It's way too cute to resist. Besides I love buying costumes from Old Navy because it's high quality.The kids wore them over and over again and still in good condition. Plus it's machine washable compare to the costumes we purchased in Walmart, they need to be hand washed only.
My daughter wants to be a Snow White, Bianca as a witch,Sophie as Minnie Mouse or a little Snow White and Eric will be Superman.I guess I'm set, and I can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts