Keeping The Music Down

I need to use headphones specifically a wireless one because having three energetic toddlers in the house,I can no longer hear the music and the sound that I wanted to listen. And not just that, most of the time I can only watch TV or use the Internet when they're sleeping . That's why I need to keep the music down or put it on mute completely. Having a headphone is the solution to this problem. I found nice selections at the The Source. They have Earbud Headphones which are perfect for the iPod, iPad and iPhone. Compact Headphones for the kids who love music. It has a sound restrictor that control the volume to protect their eardrum from excessive noise.I will get one for my son. Full Size Headphones are perfect for watching TV or game.Noise-Cancelling Headphones which enable us to listen the music without any distraction from outside noise. And they have the Wireless & Bluetooth for portable covenience.

 

Comments

Popular Posts