To The Fullest

Life is short so let's live life to the the fullest.What living life to the fullest really mean to all of us? I noticed that each of us has its own interpretation of living life to the fullest. For example, this one friend of mine dedicates her life in helping her family and other people. She's happy about that.She's amazing because if her family is happy, she's happier.And another friend of mine, enjoy her life by buying anything she wants. She don't care about her credit, she don't care about going to school. All she wanted is fun, clothes, purses and shoes and how she looks. She will spend money to make herself looks good. Why? Because she thinks that life is short and she needs to enjoy it. On the other hand, I, myself is aware of the fact that life is short. I'm always amazed how time flies so fast. But I have my own aspect of living life to the fullest, that is going to school, get a diploma, get married and have kids. I'm pretty much in the stage of life I expected it to be but I still have a long list of goals. The only thing that I mistakenly interpret the "living life to the fullest" saying is my indulgence with food. I don't drink diet soda, I don't like non fat foods. I love eating foods with all the good stuff in it and that includes the fats and sugar. I know it's something not really good but I live to the fullest by eating the food that I love. Anyways, if ever I will have weight issues in the future, I can click here for guidance and help. There's always a solution to any problem.

Comments

Popular Posts