Stress and My Health

Finally, Sophie fell asleep already. I can at least take a little break. I have five kids here in the house. Bianca's sister Jet visits her today and last night she peed in the bed so I have to do extra laundry today.The household chores are not big deal to me, it's when the kids are fighting and screaming. When they started doing it, I can feel a severe pain at the back of my neck, my back hurts and I feel a severe warmth in my face. When you have kids, stress can't really be avoided. I believe that laughter is the best medicine.  I am a person who loves to laugh but when I'm stressed, it's   just hard to even smile. I need an acne skin care because I can see pimples popping out in my face. If there's one thing that I won't let this stress caused is looking like ten years older.That's why right now, I'm just relaxing here with baby Sophie and I just let the kids ride their bikes in the garage.

Comments

Popular Posts