Maria Pema At Forty

Maria Pema is one of my closest friends here in Crescent City. We get along right away when we found that we both came from the same city in the Philippines, then we went to the same school ( University of Southeastern Philippines). We called each other  "unbiological sisters". People think that we are best friends but we don't call each other like that because she has her own circle of friends and her own best friends and I have mine too. We argue in so many things. She don't like my being tactless sometimes. I don't know what I don't like about her, all I know that I disagree wit her many times when we're together. And I hate it when she is annoyed when I'm too pushy. But then when she's not around I realized that I like her because with her I can express myself freely.She laugh at my stubbornness . I think she likes my sense of humor because she "lol" with my silly jokes. And I like it when she thinks that I'm smart even though she is irritated when I can't comprehend easily. And yeah we can talk anything under sun. Also, what I like about our friendship, that even though people are saying stuffs against each other, we stood still for each other, that knowing that she said these stuffs against me or I said these stuffs against her in the past, what we matters most is the present. And I think because we both know that we made mistakes and we said sorry without making excuses that is why we remain strong. I think we are friends because when things aren't going well in our lives, we can just sit down together, watch ABS CBN shows and talk about the Philippine celebrities, make fun of them, we felt better afterwards. Oh yeah,we also get along well because we both don't like Kris A.
That is me and Marie. She just had her 40th birthday party last night. It was great. I had fun. To Marie, I wish you more love, peace of mind and good health.
Keep smiling....keep shining.....just know that you can always count on me ..hehehehe


Comments

Popular Posts