Poor Little Man

My son woke up so early this morning. Like about 5 o 'clock in the morning. He asked me to go with him downstairs because he is so sick and that he needs a medicine. He's referring about his gummy bear multivitamin.He thinks that his vitamin in his medicine. I was still sleepy so I told him to drink some water because it must be just his throat. He drank water but 20 minutes later he got up. He told me that he's going downstairs to get a medicine. Right there and then, I woke up away. He sleep with his diapers only so I put clothes on him and socks. I woke up his dad. We just lay him down in our bed and daddy got his vitamin. Then we went back to sleep.After 30 minutes he threw up. He woke me up and told me "See mommy, I told you I'm sick".I feel so bad. My poor baby. After which he went back to sleep. He's resting now and I'm praying he feel better when he wakes up.

Comments

Popular Posts