Great Job Good Job

According to Aristotle, "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.". If there's one thing that I'm proud of myself is that I was able to finished college. I finished B.S. in Electronics and Communication Engineering.  Even though  I haven't practised this profession for a long time, I don't have regrets because I know I have accomplished something for my parents and for myself. My parents ultimate goal for us their children is to be able to earn a diploma.It gives them pride and joy being able to sustained their kids through college amidst all the trials and hardships they've encountered. Now that I'm here in America, it's my greatest wish that I will be a pursue a degree here also. I'm gearing towards taking a medical course. I'm debating between Nursing or Pharmacy Technician. As I searched for health care job postings, I noticed that these two have the most number of hiring. I can't wait till my parents will get here so that I can start going to school and start building my career.  

Comments

Popular Posts