Gratitude

Today I cooked egg rolls  for my friends. It is my way of showing my gratitude for their kindness to me. I realized that this is probably better than giving material things. I gave ten egg rolls to my friend Heather. We're not super close but one time when my friend Pavi had a birthday party, she only got few egg rolls so I said, I will make it up to them.  Besides, she will move to another state tomorrow. I feel good that I'm able to cook for her before she moves. Then I gave another ten to my friend Denise. She's always sweet to us. I've been planning to make egg roll for her for a long time. At least, I finally made it.
When I dropped my son to school, one of the teachers saw Sophie eating an egg roll, and she asked if I can give her if I have some extra. Yes of course. I love to give. So maybe later I give her some. If not, for sure tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts