Bloated

It's foggy today so I just stayed inside the house all day. I'm super busy because I've been picking after the kids' mess. Even though they try to clean up their bedrooms when they're told but it's different when I did it myself. I put the clothes in the closets and finished my son's chart for his class. I've been eating like crazy today too. I ate four piece of cake, bagel with peanut butter and I had barbecue tri tip for breakfast, bratwurst for lunch and barbecue chicken and rice for dinner. I think I drank two cans of soda. That's why I feel so bloated. I tried exercising by using my stair climbing. I still feel so heavy. I think I need to use a weight loss product now because many of my favorite clothes  don't fit me anymore. What a drag. It is disappointing seeing my tummy bulging.Ahh I need to take this diet and exercise more seriously.

Comments

Popular Posts