All New Entertainment/ Thanks to Our New Technology

I was searching for HDMI cables online, hoping I could get a better deal than in our local store here. But I was destructed with the newest Viera HDTV in Panasonic.com. This is the kind of television that I was looking for. I used to wonder the possibility of accessing the Internet in our Television. And that thought was like 5 years ago, then it's as if it was just yesterday and now here's the Viera HDTV offering the complete entertainment. Technology seems like to updating overnight. With just a push of a button you can enjoy Internet with your TV. You will be able to access your twitter, watch video in YouTube, listen to Pandora, enjoy watching pictures in Picasa or knowing the weather.
Moving on to the network cables that I have discussed awhile ago. While HDMI, VGA and S-cable are the tools to optimize the color and picture of our Television. Networking cables on the other hand, are used to connect one network to another. Just like in our house we have three computers , we use network cables to connect it to our printer.These cables include Coaxial cable, optical fiber cable and twisted pair cables.
Electronics is never boring, it keeps on evolving. Ten years from now, I wonder what is the new trend in the entertainment technology.

Comments

Popular Posts