Learning is a Continous Journey

I think that it's a blessing that as the Internet is widely used already. Here comes the online education that offers a lot of opportunities for busy people like me who can't possibly go to a campus due to the hectic schedule. For me, learning is a continuous journey. I finished a degree in the Philippines but I dream of getting one here in America. And I'm going to achieve that dream no matter what. Like they said, if there's a will there's a way. I'm checking on an online university just like the WGU or Western Governors University. It's accredited and most of all affordable. According to Abraham Lincoln , "I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday." That' why I never stop learning.

Comments

Everyday in our life is a learning experience in itself and that's what makes our lives exciting.

Have a nice day.

Popular Posts