Chiro Appointments

I am on a 4 weeks, 3X a week treatment in the Chiropractor.My last appointment is on the 7th of January. I'm already tired of going there already. The adjustments only took 15 minutes but it's the waiting that took forever. But I'm thankful that I went to the Chiropractor because I can tell that I was treated better if I went to the medical doctor. The chiropractor is giving me all natural medicines for my asthma which is helping me a lot. You know our spine has a major role in our health as it is connected to our nervous systems. Wrong position when sleeping or even sleeping in an uncomfortable bed can lead to a vertebral sublaxation. I realized that my daughter's mattress is all torn up because they jumped in it most of the times. I have to shop around for mattress sales so that I can buy a new mattress for my daughter. Poor baby, I remember her complaining about it for awhile now. I must get her a new one so that she will be able to sleep comfortably.

Comments

Popular Posts