Trip To The Philippines

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my trip to the Philippines this year after my husband's retirement. I'm excited even though this is more like a business trip than  a vacation. I'll go home to be there to support my parents' interview in the US Embassy. Even though we don't have a date yet. Just a thought of that makes me nervous because it could be sooner or later.Honestly, it makes me nervous thinking about this petition because their birth certificates are screwed up. It give me a headache when I think about it.I am blaming it to the corrupt government employees in our town municipality. This woman, asked money from my dad to process his birth certificate and it turns out that she uses the money for her personal use and the worst is she put the strong entries in my parents' birth cert. I'm pissed about it. How bad is that!
Even though, I still want this trip to be fun just being able to be together with my family again. I'll bring my baby with me that's why I can't bring lots of goodies but definitely I will bring electronics products for my siblings such as laptop, cellphones and iPod. These are my overdue gifts for them. I love my siblings and if they're happy, I'm happy!

Comments

Popular Posts