Guide To Organizing My Everyday Chaos

Having four children in the house is not that hard as it looks like. People wondered how I'm able to manage my schedule. They are curious why I still have time in updating my facebook and my blog. I have three blog and I update them almost everyday. My secret is simple.

  • I go to sleep early and wake up early and I occupy myself as much as I can. Sleep is very important. If you don't get a good sleep, you will end up being lazy the whole day.
  • We make sure the house is clean before the kids woke up. My husband clean the kitchen before he goes to work and I pick the rest of the mess.
  • My husband gives the girls a ride to school . It's all about sharing responsibilities.
  • I write down everything that I need to do during the day in a bulletin board.
It is very important that make a list of important stuffs so you won't miss any important events and appointments. From the what to do, grocery lists, wish list and many other things, I write it down. This helps me to organize my time. The most important tool for this is having those bulletin boards handy in your house. For me I need more than two because I put one in the kitchen, in our bedroom and in the kids' room.
These are the types of boards that you would want to get for your home:

  1. enclosed bulletin boards ( This is good for the kids' important stuffs such as awards, memorable pictures etc.)
  2. outdoor bulletin board (perfect for the garage)
  3. fabric bulletin board ( you can use this if you want to add art in your announcements and notes), it's like going an extra mile for being creative.
  4. cork boards (this is my all time favorite. It is easy and affordable too.
No matter how busy we are, it's all about time management and focus.

Comments

Popular Posts