Wishlist For Today

When I talked to my sister yesterday, she told me about the latest fashion in the Philippines. I'm going to send them another package that's why I asked her what she wants so I know what to buy for her. Even though we have more fashionable clothing there but the quality of clothing here is top of the line. In fairness, stuffs that are made in America are good quality. For today, I found this drape front striped vest from body central. This is exactly what my sister wanted. Another one is this this trendy animal print cardigan. This is great when layered over a favorite cami. For now they're on regular price. As soon as the price drops, I'll buy it right away.
 

Comments

Dina said…
hmmm....good for u maria...not here in canada, its all made in china grrrrr...better to buy in the phlippines..well, except those branded ones which is super duper expensive....grrrrrrr again

Popular Posts