The Best For My One and Only Sister

I have three brothers and 1 sister. I am close to my brothers but I'm closer to my sister. We get along well and she respects me all the time. She's the best sister in the whole world. She do things selflessly. She never complains and always willing to help.That's why whenever I got the chance, I send her packages with her favorite stuffs that are made in the U.S. She loves products that came from here. Yesterday, I asked her if she need more clothes and she told me that she have many clothes already. So I'm thinking that this Valentine's Day I will just send her  personalized gifts for sisters such as a necklace with her name on it and a photo mug with my kids' pictures. She love my kids so much and she wants to see them everyday. Since we are miles and miles away, maybe a photo mug will ease longings. I miss her so much too and I can't wait to spend a 1 month vacation there this year.

Comments

Popular Posts