Choosing Wisdom Over Money

Last week I applied in FAFSA hoping I could get a grant for my plan to go back to school. I haven't finished my application yet because I have many interruptions. The nice thing about this is I'm able to apply online and I'm able to know the result within a week or so. I would be very happy if I will. I know someone who have a government grant. Her daycare was also provided for.That would be so nice. I heard that Native American children who turned 15 or 18 will get a huge amount money. Now some of them used it to pay their school tuition or buy a new car. My point is, why buying a car even an option. It should be spent on education because it would be the best choice. When you finished school, you will get a good job. By then, you will able to able to buy your own car.

Comments

Popular Posts