Trade Show and Exhibits

It's been two years now that the Filipino Association has been joining the Fourth of July Parade here in our place. They portray their cultural dress and dances. They also have their own food booth in the Front Street.
I can't believe that were able to make their plan happened. Teamwork does make the impossible happened. Actually putting up an exhibit booths are not difficult anymore as we think it would be. I have a good friend who's been joining trade show displays whenever there's a fair.She exhibits her own crafts. She called her products uniquely crafted. I was inspired by her talent and products that's why I decided to engage in jewelry making.
I had an idea how to participate in exhibits. First, I will just used those customized pop up trade show displays. It's amazing how easy to put them up. We can find good quality pop up displays at Camelback Displays. Their products are good quality with a lifetime frame warranty. We can do our one stop shopping for our trade show needs such as  truss to be used for hanging graphics and banners, logo floor mat, table top displays and many more.
I'm excited to participate in trade shows in the future especially now that I know that I can just find all that I need at Camelback Displays.

Comments

Popular Posts