I'm Awesome, I'm Good

For so many years, I always put myself down when it comes to housecleaning. I always thought that I'm lazy, that whatever cleaning I'm doing, it will never be good. Because I always noticed that other people cleans better than me. It kinda put me down especially when I saw my husband redo what I have done. But now, I feel different. I always feel about myself. Because no matter how busy I am, I am able to clean the house. Yesterday, the kids were making a mess but I was able to clean it up before their dad arrived. Today, I will clean the bathrooms. Before, I used to hate it but since I'm using a steam cleaner, it's fun and enjoyable already. I have to steam clean the bathroom faucets because there were toothpaste residue all over it. I'm eyeing on a new style of faucet, something unique and widespread and chrome finish. And I saw another one that is in nickel/pewter. It will complement the motif of our house. I guess I want some changes in my humble abode.And there is nothing wrong with that.

Comments

Popular Posts