Colorful for the Adorable

It's a nice day today. A little bit chilly but the sun is shining brightly. I'm wishing that winter will be over soon. I like it when there's light coming from the outside, it kinda energized me unlike when it's rainy, all I want to do is lay down and watch TV which in the end gives me a headache. Although it was raining yesterday me, my kids and two of my friends went to the department store to shop. Even though I was planning to check out for curtains and bedding, I end up spending most of my time in the baby department. There's a lot of nice baby clothing but mostly they don't have my children's size. That's why it's disappointing. I have two adorable kids and the little one in my tummy. My eldest is a girl who loves wearing fun Baby Girl Clothes like dresses in pink and purple although she wear clothes that have her favorite designs in it. My second child is a boy who is such a handful and a daddy's boy. He loves to hang out with his dad that's why even if my husband is so tired from work, he still spend time to play with the children. When buying Baby Boy Clothes for my son I choose the one that will match his personality as an active 'lil kiddo. I found colorful clothes at the Polka Dot Patch Boutique which is really amazing because they have a huge collection of unique clothes fit for my adorable children. One of my many favorites is the Little Girls Custom Big Sister Sweater. I love it because it's personalized. There's a lot more that I like and I will be buying them to add colorful clothes in my children's wardrobe.

Comments

Popular Posts