Smile and Happiness

I was surprised when one of my classmates in college commented in my friendster profile about my smile. She said that one thing that she always remember about me is that I'm always wearing that smile that will make other people smile. She said that she always sees me happy. I never though I was like that. She even said that my smile is contagious. It was flattering for me. I know that I don't have that perfect set of teeth. Maybe because I always smile and laugh a lot that's why she described me like that. But it does inspire me take care of my teeth and gums. When you have healthy teeth you are confident to smile. To maintain a good oral hygiene, stay away from eating sweets, brush your teeth every after meal, don't forget the mothwash and floss daily to prevent the build up of plaques. To save money in buying dental product, check out the smilewarehouse.com. You can buy oral health products from them at very low prices. They have oral b triumph 9950 for cleaner teeth and healthier gums. They also have products for your pet's dental needs like the Triple Pet dog toothbrush and toothpaste.
Always remember that having friends always start with a great and sincere smile. That's why always keep your teeth, gums and mouth healthy to always have that fresh feeling that keeps you smiling all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts