Symbol of Hope, Joy and Love


I attended the New Year mass without my husband and kids because they sleep late because we have a New Year's eve party and we went home 12:45 AM already. I was glad that I woke up an hour before the mass even though I was in a hurry. St Joseph Church is not very from us. It will just take me 5 minutes to drive going there. Only few people was in the church. The mass was offered in celebration for the Solemnity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of God.

One thing from today's homily too is about the Christmas Tree. Fr. Epperson said that if possible let's not take down our Christmas Tree until January 11. I was even thinking of putting it down on the sixth. January 11 is the Epiphany of God so let's keep our Christmas Tree lighted until that day. Christmas tree is the symbol of hope, joy and love.
*This is our Christmas Tree this year, simple but my kids helped me in putting the ornaments that's why it's special.*

Comments

Popular Posts