Happy Toes

Happy Toes is a Pre-dance and Rhythm classes for children ages 2-5 years old. Children will learn skipping, tumbling, and balance. I already heard about it for awhile but for some circumstances like bad weather,busy schedule etc. I wasn't able to go, then finally I decided to check it out.It was okay. My kids are having fun. It's not as what I expected though.It's just typically like an exercise for them. But I'll still bring the kids there next Saturday and give it a try again. I'm still looking for more programs like dancing or swimming lesson for my kids.The problem here in this place is there's not a whole lot of choices and activities mostly starts during summer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Popular Posts