Shopping At Victoria Secret

Victoria Secret just had their Annual Clearance so I took advantage of it because the prices are pretty much low already.They're discounted up to 75%. I bought two coats, a few baby dolls, lingerie, sweaters and hoodies. But I was so disappointed with some of the items that I bought especially one of thethe coats. Returning them is really a hassle but some of the items are not really nice, I can't gave it to someone else. So I decided to return 4 items including 1 coat. The coat looked really nice in the picture but looked oldie in the actual. Well, sometimes online shopping is not as satisfying compare to shopping in the stores.

Comments

babyjet said…
Hi Gin,
bago ra pud ko nipalit og coat sa ilaha katong tag $129 gani na pula..cute man kaau nahan ko hehe. Oi! buntis na pud ka!!! waahh maibog man sab ta ana oi..kalami gud nimo Gin ay..panghatag na imong blessings dri sa akoa beh hehe. Excited na pud ko imo bah. Lalaki na imong sunod na bb Gin..tagna nako hehe. kalami jud nimo oi..inggit kaau ko bah..hay kanusa pa kaha ko ma jontis ani hehe..ingat dra permi mamu..unya ingna si lee na dli sa mang rape ha hehehe..lab u!

Popular Posts