Sunny But Chilly

Everytime me and my girl friends chat, we whine about when is the winter be over? In some ways, I love it when it's winter because my husband usually don't have to work overtime, so we have more time with him. But what I hate about winter is the very cold weather.We have to wear thick clothing even inside the house. One time when summer is almost over, and the weather started to get cold, we decided to turn on the heater. It was awful,because it doesn't work. We don't use our fireplace because of the children. Even though we can get a fence for the fireplace but still I don't to take risks when it comes to my children's safety. Good thing that the heater was fixed by a heating repair right away. We were save from a very chilly night.Now our heater is working perfectly. Even though it's been sunny here lately but the weather is still chilly.

Comments

Popular Posts