Mister Mechanic

Last Sunday, my neighbor's starter didn't turn off when she got back from the store. Bad timing because it happened when my husband went to the store to do some errands for me. It took almost 30 minutes before somebody helped her. I wish Lee, my husband, didn't forgot to bring his cellphone because I could have called him to go home right away or we could have fixed the problem temporarily because leaving the starter like that could possibly caused more damage in the car, we could just disconnect the brake. When my neighbors or our friends got some trouble in their cars they often asked Lee's helped because he is really good in automotive and he has a complete set of tools in his garage like air tools, decoder, charger and many more that's why he can fix automotive problems easily. Besides, he also modified his own truck and enter it in Car Shows. He's my Mister Mechanic.

Comments

Popular Posts