For My BFF

Best Friend Forever ( BFF), is already a common term among very good friends. I have a lot of BFFs actually and they came from different places. Even though we haven't seen each other for a long time but we talked on the phone almost everyday. Just like my friend Joan, she lives in Tennessee. We first knew each other when we had a medical examination at St. Luke's Hospital in the Philippines. Since then we consider each other friends.We have a lot of things in common that's why when we talked it would take an hour or more. I like her sense of humor. She always make me laugh. Even though we're far from each other, I feel like she's just so near because she can sense when I'm sad. We both love purses. Most of my favorite branded purse was bought by her. She's super generous to my kids too. She send them gifts often. She's not just thoughtful but one of my many friends that I will keep for my whole lifetime.That's why I'll make
personalized books for her because I know she wanted to make a compilation of her son's wonderful moments. She said that she don't have patience in this kind of stuff but I will love to do it for her.

Comments

Popular Posts