Similarities

The first complain I heard from my husband when we both live in the same house is that I keep on changing the house arrangements. I keep on changing the decorations and rearrange the furnitures which make him unable to find his stuffs right away. But he was able to get used to it as years go by. My friend's husband complained the same thing too. He said that his wife keep rearranging furniture that he had a hard time time looking for his stuff. I guess women are really like that. We're all fickle minded. But I want right now is look for different kinds of tv stands because I want to find something that will match our furniture. I want to replace the old one. I want something new for this New Year.

Comments

Grace said…
Speaking of re-arranging, I am planning to re-arrange our bedroom this week, too. :)
Mrs. Stam said…
I guess it is a women thing!!!! What I can't get use to is that I hate clutter and hate keeping stuff if we don't use them my hubby is the total opposite!!!!

But their is an advantage of him having so much "stuff" around that when I do get rid of some of it he does not even notice that it's gone!!! LOL but some day he will discover my little secret hoping I don't get in trouble for it!

Popular Posts