My Pregnancy Update / Week 13

My first prenatal appointment was last January 22. It turned out great and inspiring. First I was surprised that I'm already 13 weeks pregnant, I thought I was still ten weeks because I'm still suffering from the 1st trimester dilemma just like nausea, dizziness, weird cravings etc. But now I'm over my first trimester already I still have those dilemmas. Oh lala I hope this will not be like through my whole pregnancy. Lord have mercy on me.
So the nurse took my blood pressure and weight. I only gained half a pound. Wow!
Then I met my OB-Gyne again.I was embarrassed because I told him before that I'm done, and here I'm again. But he didn't teased me at all. He's even excited to see me again :-). He doesn't have to go through all my medical and personal details because I'm healthy hihi, anndddd I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol, no allergies, and no medications. After which we talked about how am I doing and he promised me that he will work on inventing something for a totally painless labor. Better than the epidural. With my son, Eric I had an Epidural and it still hurts so much that I scream in three different languages and that includes my Bisayan dialect.
Then I had a pap smear and I hated it. Even though I had this test for many times and Dr. tynes has been the one doing this but I'm still uncomfortable. You know he's a guy and gwapo ah hihi, but seriously, my pap smear turns out good, then he took a sonogram of my baby. He thought it was pretty cool that my husband gave me a laptop just because I'm pregnant. Well, the story was, after 1 week of being delayed with my period I asked my friend to buy me a 1 dollar pregnancy test. And it was positive . I don't want to believe it because it's just a 1 dollar test. But I already have gut feeling that I'm indeed pregnant. So I started being grumpy and mad at my husband. Because before this whole thing happen, we're using a natural method of family planning and he really is very positive about me not being pregnant after that one night that he do something I kinda objected but super wanted..lol. So I make a bet, if I'm pregnant he has to buy me a new laptop and he agreed, after my doctor's appointment, it was confirmed, so the following day I got my new laptop. And now I'm pregnant, I'm surely miking on it...jussst kidding..I'm not like that..
Back to the sonogram. My baby was so active, he keeps on moving. Too bad, it's still early to find out his gender. Anyways, it was so amazing because he/she has her moving back and forth as if she/he was waving at me. Right there and then, I'm totally moved. And I completely accept her/him with all my heart and soul and I can't wait to meet him/her soon.
Please check out his or her amazing video.Thank you

Comments

Pinay said…
Wow Gina,dalia lang noh,13 weeks naka.Unta boy na ang musunod para duha na ang musunod sa apelyido na Peters :)

Ingat kanunay.

Popular Posts