Gifts

I wasn't able to play around with our holiday pictures because most of the time I'm not feeling well since last Christmas. The first trimester body pains. Anyways, today while I was able to browse around, thought it would be fun to put some pictures here in my blog when my kids are opening their gifts.
They have a lot of gifts. It took us more than an hour just to open all the gifts. And still they even got more during the New Year's party.Christmas indeed are for children. And I'm happy that my children are fortunate enough to be able to experience these kind of opportunities. Most of our friends and family here and from other places send their gifts for us. I greatly praise God for all the kindness and thoughtfulness we received during the holidays and all the days of our lives.
There are many children in the world who wasn't able to experience opening even a simple gift. I just pray that even though, may God touch their hearts so that experience ultimate happiness, better than receiving material gifts. May God give them more strength to fight the hardships in life. When I was a little child, my parents always make sure that we have a lot of gifts to open during the Noche Buena. And we grew up thinking that Santa Clause was putting money on our socks. Me and my siblings were always excited to check what Santa put in our socks. Even until we discover that it was Papa, who's the Santa Claus in the family, we still keep on doing the " socks in door tradition". I can say that I'm so blessed for having a wonderful childhood. And this is what I want to give to my children.



I have to helped them open their gifts. Lee was helping too while My friend Marie was taking pictures.







































Comments

Popular Posts