First Appointment

Today is my first appointment with Dr. Tynes, my OB-Gyne. That's why I have butterflies in my stomach because the last time we talked, I already told him that I'm not having a baby anymore because I already have a set. But I'm sure he often heard this lines from other mothers too. Although I knew already how far I am right now because I made an appointment with our family doctor but this time it will be confirmed because Dr. Tynes is my OB. I wish I'm not gonna be poked with needles again, but it's one of those things that I don't have a choice. I hate needles!!That's why it took me a long time to schedule this appointment. Because I already know that I'm pregnant when I'm only 1 week delayed. Now I'm almost 3 months preggy. This pregnancy is different from the first two. I always have pain problems, if not with my gums, my head or my constant heartburn. One of my friends told me that maybe the baby felt that he/she was not accepted at first. I feel so bad about it. I feel like I'm the worst mom. It's just all the pains that I went through with the labor is all flashing back. But of course it's not my baby's fault. I realized that she/he is a blessing to us. My husband is so happy when he found out the positive test. He always yearns to have a big family and he feels like it's happening already. But I will be 31 years old already when I gave birth of our 3rd baby so to have another 1 is not safe for me anymore. So I'm sure my hubby will understand. I hope my appointment this afternoon will turned out right. It would be nice if I'll be able to know the baby's gender so that I will know who will won among my friends who are betting with the baby's gender. My husband is betting for a boy. Oh boy, this is exciting.

Comments

Nedekcir said…
You are still young, don't worry about it. I had my last baby when I was 35 (but we did not start when we were 29) and that was the first time when they gave you too much test. Below that age is just regular testing.

Make sure you get plenty of rest and healthy food. Plus the ginger spray helped me a lot with morning sickness, pls do not take anti-acid tablets bad for the baby. Take my word for it, it doesn't matter what your dr say about anti-acid don't take them.
imelda said…
hey girl i am 39 already and i wana have another baby. dont be scared, God is with you, ur baby is a gift.

Popular Posts