Telemarketers

I'm sure many of you here experienced being called by may telemarketers in one day. It's already annoying so we register our phone numbers in the Do Not Call List. It worked for the telemarketers who are based here in America but from the telemarketers from the Philippines, nope because our numbers were given by some of our friends.For me, I appreciate it when friends refer me when they found out good deals. It's just some of these telemarketers who keep on calling us over and over again even we denied their offers already and sometimes they call late at night. Even we have a caller ID, but their phone Number appears anonymous, so I will answer because it might be one of my family or friends abroad. And then it's a telemarketer and some of them don't understand if you'll tell them you're busy. It's just annoying.

Comments

Popular Posts