Effects of Crisis

The economic crisis is worldwide. In the Philippines, many companies are closing down. I really feel bad for those employees who were lay-off. Here in the states, even worse because the unemployment rate went up high. Banks are closing. And credit card companies are trying to change their rates. I have a Wamu Mastercard but Washington Mutual is bankrupt already so the J.P Morgan Chase & Co. now owns it. I received a noticed yesterday that starting March 6, 2009 everything will be switch to Chase. Unfortunately there's quite few changes as terms of agreement and services. Looks like they're going to increase the interest rate. I'm worried because my APR was low. And what I was upset about is, there's no more credit score update monthly . I really like it with WaMu because I my credit score is updated monthly. Now, with Chase, there's a fee when you want to know your credit score. I'm still optimistic that this whole crisis situation will be over. I just hope it will be sooner.

Comments

Popular Posts