Exhausted

We have a very nice weather again today, so my and the kids went grocery shopping together. The fruit juices especially our favorite Langers Pineapple juices are on sale so we bought 8, 1/2 gallon of those. We drink a lot of fruit juice so it saves me money when I stack up while they're on sale. After grocery shopping, we went home because Eric fall asleep in the car. After putting up the groceries I took a nap with the kids too. We're suppose to go check something in Walmart but I'm too exhausted to go out again. Then my cousin from Canada called and we chatted for awhile. Then later in the afternoon, my Ate Mendy came by. I cooked Sinigang na Bangus and we ate dinner together. It's a nice day besides being exhausted.

Comments

Mrs. Stam said…
hope you'll have time to rest !!!!

Popular Posts