Our First Sunday of Year 2009

I'm so happy that I feel better today. Since last Thursday I'm nauseated, dizzy, and my gums are aching. The effects of my pregnancy are getting worst. I'm already 2 months and 1 week pregnant. But my tummy still doesn't show, that's why I keep quiet about it for now because I'm pretty sure my Filipino friends here in our place will tease me.
Anyways, we went to church today. Stephanie joined the Children's Liturgy. She's so cute joining other kids who are older than her. I think she's the youngest. As they walked down the aisle she kept on saying to the people.
Then we went grocery shopping at Safeway. They rode in a child's cart with two steering wheels in it which made both of them entertained.
We went home around noon, and I have "dinuguan " for lunch while Lee is cooking Mexican Manudo.
Our first Sunday for this year is pretty much a family time and I wish it will be like this all through the years.

Comments

Popular Posts